BOB-CAT recently announced the introduction of its first stand-on mower, the BOB-CAT QuickCat. Featuring an ergonomic and nimble design that places the platform close to the drive axles, the QuickCat reduces vibration and rider fatigue to provide commercial operators and large-acreage homeowners with all-day comfort, stability and proven BOB-CAT performance.
“We’ve often had customers ask us when we would bring out a stand-on model,” said Pat Cappucci, president and COO of Schiller Grounds Care, Inc. “We didn’t want to respond until we were ready with something that truly met BOB-CAT’s standards for durability, quality of cut, and ease of ownership. We’ve more than achieved that goal with the QuickCat.”
The QuickCat was designed to deliver exceptional performance as a primary mower or to be an ideal complement to a fleet of BOB-CAT zero-turn-radius mowers.
QuickCat comfort and performance features include:
* 8-mph mowing speed and 10.5-mph transport speed
* Optimal operator station placement for excellent center of mass stability
* Extra-large drive tires for a smoother ride and better traction
* Low placement of the fuel tank for improved balance on uneven ground
* Large 6.5-gallon fuel tank for all-day mowing without refueling
* Compact size for nimble maneuvering in tight spaces and loading on trailers
* True floating deck that improves cut quality and maintenance
* Extra ground clearance to safely move on and off high curbs
* Extra-strong DuraDeck mower deck, backed by a limited lifetime warranty
For further information on QuickCat and other BOB-CAT models, visit www.bobcatturf.com.