Mahindra USA announced July 20 that it is expanding its Mahindra Dealer Advisory Council to 16 members due to strong business growth and market expansion. This group operates as a strategic partner by providing the “Voice of the Dealer” and market level feedback for Mahindra USA across all aspects of the business. Established in 2008 with 10 members, the Dealer Advisory Council has been instrumental in driving positive change across all areas of the organization to support Mahindra’s rapid growth throughout North America.
The 2015 Mahindra Dealer Advisory Council members and their dealerships are as follows:
* David Holman, Ranchland Tractor, Saucier, Miss.
* Luc Corbeil, Corbeil Equipment, Curren, Ontario
* Brandon Washam, New South Tractor, Newton, N.C.
* Karla Daniel, Lee’s Outdoor Power, New Haven, Ind.
* Joe Cronin, Western Lawn Equipment Inc., O’Fallon, Mo.
* Jamey Gibson, Capital Tractor, Greenwich, N.Y.
* Dean Tennison, Specialty Tractors, Lancaster, Ohio
* Kabe Cain, Cain Equipment, Clermont, Ga.
* Tony Winslett, Blue River Tractor, Durant, Okla.
* Rick Ritenour, Ritenour Equipment, Butler, Pa.
* Steve Armstrong (chair), Armstrong Small Engine, Donnellson, Iowa
* Jim Barker (co-chair), Alma Tractor & Equipment, Inc., Alma, Ark.
* Casey Meints, Truck Tops USA, Santa Rosa, Calif.
* David McKeeman, Grove Equipment, Bartow, Fla.
* George Miller, East Tennessee Mahindra, Madisonville, Tenn.
* Mike Kelly, Kelly Tractor, Longview, Texas
“The Mahindra dealer council partnership is instrumental to our business development and plays a key role in helping make Mahindra the fastest-growing tractor brand in North America,” said Cleo Franklin, vice president marketing & strategic planning for Mahindra USA. “The strong relationships we have with our dealers and dealer council members remain crucial to our success as we are all committed to our goal of becoming one of the Top 50 most admired global brands. We are excited to see the council expansion and, as a result, look forward to greater dealer collaboration as we take the brand to the next level.”