At GIE+EXPO 2015, ARI Network Services demonstrated two of its latest OPE dealership offerings: ARI Premium Directory Management and ARI Inventory powered by LotVantage.
1) ARI Premium Directory Management: A whopping 61 percent of local searches result in a purchase, according to Search Engine Watch. However, 50 percent of online business listings contain errors, and 70 percent of business owners say they don’t have time to manage listings on sites used by consumers.
ARI’s Premium Directory Management (PDM) allows dealers to control their online business listings and tap into 7.5 billion local searches, so prospective buyers have no problems finding a dealer’s website or brick-and-mortar store using a search engine or directory. PDM provides the following:
* Real-time updates: Dealers can update information instantly from an ARI-powered website across 60-plus directories, search engines and navigational apps, ensuring their business listings are accurate and up-to-date.
* Google My Business optimization: Dealers can gain control of their listings on Google, where more than 50 percent of online local searches occur. The service helps dealers claim and optimize their listings on Google to attract the #1 search engine and respond to Google reviews.
* Delete duplicates: Dealers can identify, redirect, and deactivate duplicate listings to ensure that only desired listings are public, and there is no confusion for the shopper or the search engine.
* Online reputation reporting: Dealers can get access to what people are saying about them online.
* Exclusive clickable featured messages: Dealers can add featured messages on the top online directories that click through to their website to drive more qualified leads to their store.
“Premium Directory Management normalizes and standardizes your data,” said Bob Jones, ARI’s vice president of sales. “It makes sure your contact information is accurate with all of the aggregators such as Yahoo, Bing, Yelp, Foursquare and Facebook.
“The average dealership has 80 to 100 errors in their listings. Dealers could go into these sites and correct each manually or pay ARI a monthly fee (for Premium Directory Management) to take care of all of their errors and lock it down. This will also optimize their (search engine optimization).”
2) ARI Inventory powered by LotVantage: ARI Inventory powered by LotVantage gives dealers the power to feed multiple sales channels with the inventory information loaded into an ARI dealer website. ARI Inventory powered by LotVantage is tailored to each dealership, with live tracking, easy-to-use templates and one-on-one customer service all designed to help dealers drive more leads and “Sell More Stuff!” online and in-store.
“LotVantage takes your inventory and pushes it out to third-party websites such as Craigslist and eBay,” said Jones. “It allows dealers to work on their business, not in their business.”
Jones also said that ARI plans to introduce a dealership mobile app in early 2016.
For more information, visit arinet.com.