Stihl’s new RMA 410 C battery-powered lawn mower offers clean and convenient power. Featuring 36-volt lithium-ion battery technology and quality Stihl engineering, this lawn mower is ideal for homeowners looking for lightweight, no-mess, no-hassle mowing for small- to medium-sized properties.
“At only 44 pounds, this lightweight powerhouse can cut up to a quarter of an acre on one charge and lets homeowners spend less time mowing their lawns, and more time enjoying them,” said Brian Manke, product manager at Stihl Inc. “The RMA 410 C has no fuel costs or engine maintenance. And with its instant starting, lightweight design and adjustable folding handlebar, there’s a lot to love.”
The RMA 410 C features a brushless, commercial-grade 900-watt electric motor that provides 50 percent more power than the previous model and uses either the Stihl AP 180 or Stihl AP 300 batteries. The blade and fan wheel work together to generate a strong current that lifts grass up for a cleaner and more precise cut, improving lawn health. This strong air current also provides the necessary force to quickly and efficiently deliver clippings to the grass catcher.
Other key benefits include:
* Cut more grass in fewer passes with a 16.1-inch cutting deck (1.6 inches wider than its predecessor, the RMA 370)
* Fewer stops with the 14.5-gallon grass catcher with built-in fill indicator (38 percent more capacity than the RMA 370).
* Single-action adjustable height to best suit cutting needs using 1 of 6 height settings ranging from 1 to 3 inches
* Instant start with an easy 2-step process that eliminates the need to pull a starter cord — just push the button and pull the switch lever.
* Convenient access and storage due to the single, European-style handlebar that folds for easy transport and hanging storage, and provides easier access to remove and reattach the grass catcher.
* Quieter than gasoline-powered lawn mowers, it is an ideal mower for noise-sensitive areas.
* Maneuver effortlessly with large, double ball bearing, wheels.
Optional mulching kit also available.
MSRP: $379.95 (battery and charger sold separately)
To learn more about the RMA 410 C, visit www.stihlusa.com.