Simpson, an FNA Group brand, recently released its new Aluminum WaterBlaster Series of commercial pressure washers. This series was created to provide professional users with high-quality, durable, belt-drive machines for handling heavy cleaning jobs. These pressure washers are ideal for paint preparation, professional cleaning services, graffiti removal, commercial jobsites and fleet maintenance. Simplicity, ease of use and maintenance for end users were key factors taken into consideration during the design of the series. The Simpson Aluminum WaterBlaster Series consists of cold-water, gas-powered, belt-drive units with the following features:
- Modern, sleek design with industrial, robust appeal
- Rated from 3,200 psi at 3.0 gpm up to 4,400 psi at 4.0 gpm
- Powered by Honda or Simpson engines
- AAA or CAT triplex plunger pump with adjustable unloader
- PowerBoost Technology to provide high pressure at the nozzle (available on AAA pumps)
- Thermal relief valve
- Detergent injection system
In addition, the aluminum frame was crafted to withstand some of the harshest cleaning environments for an extended period of time. The frame is constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum with a design that is lighter in weight than a similar steel design. The dual belt-drive system prevents over-heating, absorbs vibration, and reduces pump fatigue, resulting in long life.
The Simpson Aluminum WaterBlaster Series includes a 10-year limited frame warranty, 3-year limited commercial engine warranty, 5-year limited AAA pump warranty and 2-year limited CAT pump warranty.