Boxer, manufactured by Morbark, LLC, recently added five new companies to its worldwide distributor network. They are as follows:
- Advantage Rental and Sales in Seaville, N.J., and Marmora, N.J.
- Barton Tractor in Butler, Pa.
- Capitol Equipment in Sherwood, Ark.
- Project Equipment LTD in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
- Wando Power Equipment Company, Inc. in Charleston, S.C.
Bold Hawaii and Parker Sales & Marketing have signed manufacturer’s representative agreements with Morbark to promote the Boxer line. Bold Hawaii will recruit sales to rental companies throughout Hawaii and Guam, while Parker Sales & Marketing’s area of responsibility covers Florida.
“Our Boxer distributor network continues to grow and expand around the country and even around the world,” said Mark Rau, Morbark director of dealer support. “We want to ensure that the companies we partner with will provide the high-quality customer service that people expect from the Boxer and Morbark names, so that we have the industry’s best customer support, delivered locally by knowledgeable local distributors who will help our customers succeed.”