Stihl’s new BR 700 backpack blower (64.8 cc) is the most powerful blower in the Stihl line, delivering 35 Newtons (912 cfm, 165 mph**) of blowing force. The BR 700 combines power, fuel efficiency and durability.
This brawny blower is ideal for tough tasks like heavy debris cleanup and year-round use with its low-emission, fuel-efficient engine and low cost of operation.
“Able to clear piles of wet leaves, and reduce bottom line costs with a fuel-efficient engine, the BR 700 is the ideal tool to help take control of tough landscaping tasks and large-property maintenance,” said Thomas Techow, product manager at Stihl Inc. “Its optimal power-to-weight ratio makes it comfortable to use during big jobs that take more time.”
The BR 700 is packed with the following professional features that make it well suited for any jobsite:
- A telescopic tube adjustment allows the user to quickly and easily adjust the length for a variety of user heights and cleanup applications.
- The control handle adjusts without tools to the operator’s most comfortable position.
- A simplified starting procedure and semi-automatic choke offer smooth, easy starts with a reduced chance of flooding.
- The streamlined, rounded design reduces the chance of getting caught on branches when working in tight quarters.
- Standard comfort elements like large straps and a backpack pad, and a soft rubber grip on the throttle for optimal comfort on the job
- MSRP: $549.95
For more information on the Stihl BR 700, visit www.stihlusa.com or stop by booth 5074 at GIE+EXPO 2016.
**As measured per ANSI B 175.2.