Husqvarna unveiled the latest additions to its lineup of professional products and services at GIE+EXPO 2016. The new products optimize operational efficiencies and ensure consistently high performance.
Solutions that were on display included enhancements to the professional-grade battery-powered lineup, versatile handhelds that complete the gas-powered lineup, and redesigned accessories that offer outstanding quality and durability.
“We take pride in offering tree and lawn care service professionals with equipment that’s designed by landscapers, for landscapers,” said Jeff Dewosky, vice president and general manager of Husqvarna North America. “That dedication continues in these new additions to our gas- and battery-powered lineups, and we’re excited to introduce them to our professional customers at this year’s GIE+EXPO.”
New additions to the 500 Series battery lineup
The Husqvarna Battery Series has grown to include more essential handheld equipment for landscape and tree care professionals. One 40-volt, Li-ion, high-performance battery can be used interchangeably among all of Husqvarna’s battery-powered products, making the line a natural fit for on-the-go professionals.
The latest additions to the lineup include the 536LiPT5 (MSRP: $499.95; battery and charger sold separately) and 536LiP4 pole saws (MSRP: $399.95; battery and charger sold separately), which are designed to be balanced and ergonomic without compromising power. Also new is the 536LiLx trimmer (MSRP: $299.95; battery and charger sold separately), which has a long-lasting brushless motor and a two-way rotation head that allows users to operate the product in a forward or backward direction depending on their preference. The trimmer’s ergonomic handle makes it balanced and easy to use.
Other highlights from the lineup that was exhibited at GIE+EXPO include:
* The 536LiXP chain saw (MSRP: $469.95; battery and charger sold separately), which has a 14-inch bar and groundbreaking design with heavy-duty construction for long-lasting performance; and
* The 536LiHD60X hedge trimmer (MSRP: $469.95; battery and charger sold separately), which is designed for commercial use and features a 24-inch-long, double-sided cutter bar. A new proprietary motor and a powerful battery will allow professionals to maximize their working time. The pivoting rear handle makes it easier when cutting both vertically and horizontally.
A complete professional gas lineup
Husqvarna’s gas-powered lineup offers professionals both wheeled and handheld solutions. In the professional handheld category, Husqvarna added new trimmers and edgers to its 500 Series of products.
The new offerings continue the tradition of Husqvarna’s 500 Series combining professional-grade performance with the latest innovations. Featuring heavy-duty construction for durability; well-balanced, ergonomic designs to limit fatigue during long-term use; and powerful X-Torq engines that reduce fuel consumption and emissions, these products help professionals get the job done right:
* The 525ES edger (MSRP: $399.95) features a steel drive shaft, while the 525ECS edger (MSRP: $319.95) features a curved shaft with flex drive.
* The all-new 522L trimmer (MSRP: $279.95) is a simplified, semi-professional unit with a steel shaft.
* The 525LK trimmer (MSRP: $399.95) has a detachable shaft that offers landscapers a cost-effective and versatile option to complete many jobs with one tool and several attachments.
In addition to these new 500 Series offerings, Husqvarna launched the 439 chain saw (MSRP: $399.95), which was developed for arborist use. It is extremely lightweight and versatile with an optimized saw body that is devoid of protruding parts that could get in the way of operation.
Husqvarna’s core commercial zero-turn mowers with fuel-injected engines were on display at GIE+EXPO, including:
* The M-ZT 61 EFI (MSRP: $6,999.95), featuring cast-iron spindles for professional-grade durability and a premium seat for rider comfort;
* The P-ZT 60 EFI (MSRP: $8,499.95), which offers a 60-inch cutting width and a foldable, roll-over protection system; and
* The PZ 60 EFI (MSRP: $11,499.95), boasting a powerful Kohler engine, durable cast-iron spindles and a suspension seat for maximum comfort.
Commitment to innovation
Husqvarna Fleet Services, a new cloud-based service, connects the machine fleet and landscaping teams directly to an online portal, enabling landscaping professionals to have insights into their operations at their fingertips. When it is launched in the United States, Fleet Services will feature Bluetooth connectivity. Fleet Services represents Husqvarna’s commitment to innovative technology that makes the job easier.
Husqvarna complements its professional lineup with high-quality and durable accessories, including several new offerings that were unveiled at GIE+EXPO.
A highlight of these latest additions is a newly designed laminated chainsaw bar (MSRP starting at $28.95) that was re-engineered for optimal performance. These laminated bars feature a closed bearing system for easier maintenance and unique cutouts in the center plate to decrease the product’s weight. To maximize durability, the bars also have a larger nose sprocket with more bearings and rivets that contribute to an increased lifespan for the product.
Additional updates to Husqvarna’s comprehensive line of accessories included several new glove styles:
* The Classic general-purpose gloves (MSRP: $16.95) feature a synthetic leather palm for comfort in various conditions.
* The Functional gloves (MSRP: $21.95) feature D30 palm padding and hi-viz material to provide increased comfort and adhere to industry safety regulations.
* The Technical gloves (MSRP: $34.95) are a heavy-duty option that feature a Durahide genuine leather palm and increased impact protection.
In addition these new products, Husqvarna displayed several more products, including many new consumer products, at GIE+EXPO.
To learn more, join the conversation by liking Husqvarna on Facebook (www.facebook.com/HusqvarnaUSA) and by following Husqvarna on Twitter (www.twitter.com/HusqvarnaUSA).