YARDMAX, a manufacturer of innovative, high-quality outdoor power equipment, recently announced the availability of its new power sweeper. YARDMAX focuses on providing exceptional quality for a low price, incorporating enhanced design features to all products for no additional upcharge – such as the power sweeper’s durable nylon brush, Briggs & Stratton engine, ergonomic design and adjustable handlebars.
The YARDMAX power sweeper is built to clean and clear surfaces in various conditions year-round, including snow accumulation up to 6 inches. This power sweeper uses a Briggs & Stratton engine with 9.5 ft-lb. torque to blast through snow, dirt, sand, gravel and other debris on sidewalks, driveways and decorative surfaces such as backyards and brick patios. Specially designed nylon brushes spin at 520 rpm, removing tough debris while protecting the surface structure below. Special features include:
- Briggs & Stratton engine with 208-cc displacement
- Adjustable nylon brushes with 3 sweeping directions
- Easy-to-use and well-balanced structure design
- 28-inch sweeping width with a 14-inch brush diameter for high-capacity sweeping
- Advanced handlebar design is height-adjustable, ergonomic and folds for convenient storage
- Forward and reverse speeds
- Optional dust collection bucket
The YARDMAX power sweeper is backed by robust warranties and personalized customer support, including in-stock, readily available replacement parts – express-shipped if necessary. Standing behind its products, YARDMAX offers a 2-year residential warranty on all equipment and a 90-day commercial warranty.