Green Industry & Equipment Expo (GIE+EXPO) attendees now have access at their fingertips to all things pertaining to the 2017 trade show through the Go EXPO free smart phone app. The Go EXPO mobile app is available now in the iTunes and Google Play stores.
The mobile app, sponsored by TurfMutt (www.turfmutt.com), provides easy access to event schedules, the floor plan, exhibitor information, show announcements and social media posts.
Attendees and mobile app users can use Go EXPO’s Personalized Planner to build a custom itinerary of preferred sessions and take notes using the My Notes feature. When not attending educational sessions, mobile app users can also use the Planner to select exhibitors that they want to meet on the trade show floor, request appointments, and use the interactive floor plan to easily navigate to their booth locations.
The Go EXPO app also allows users to do the following:
- Search for exhibitors, view their product information, tag favorites, request meetings, add notes, and map booth locations.
- Locate favorite booths on the Interactive Floor Plan and download a personalized walking map.
- Search the education schedule, rate sessions, add notes, and email them, as well as view handouts.
- Build a personalized planner — Plan a custom itinerary, add notes, tag favorite exhibitors and sessions.
- Read, follow, and comment on tweets and Facebook posts from fellow attendees and exhibiting companies.
- Tune into exclusive updates, notifications and blogs from show management.
GIE+EXPO’s 2017 dates are Wednesday, Oct. 18 (Dealer Day), as well as Thursday and Friday, Oct. 19-20, for all industry participants. The annual event is sponsored by the Outdoor Power Equipment Institute, Inc. (OPEI), Professional Grounds Management Society (PGMS) and National Association of Landscape Professionals (NALP).
For more information and online registration for the trade show and education program, go to www.gie-expo.com. Other contact points include Facebook, info@GIE-EXPO.com, Twitter @GIE_EXPO and (800) 558-8767/(812) 949-9200.