This May, join retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers at the North American Retail Hardware Association (NRHA) All-Industry Conference at the National Hardware Show (NHS) as members from each segment of the channel discuss proactive measures to stay ahead and continue innovating.
The NRHA All-Industry Conference is a series of educational seminars, networking opportunities and awards programs that will be held in conjunction with the National Hardware Show at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas from May 7-9. The Conference will take place in the NRHA Village, located in the lobby of the convention center outside of Central Hall.
“We are proud to once again offer attendees the benefits of two of the home improvement industry’s premiere gatherings in one place,” said Rich Russo, industry vice president for the National Hardware Show. “The NRHA All-Industry Conference lineup offers a compelling roster of leading industry presenters who will provide valuable insight into industrywide topics from omnichannel retailing and generational trends to e-commerce and the evolving consumer.”
“NRHA is proud to provide a number of resources, including education and training, to independent retailers all year long,” said Dan Tratensek, executive vice president with NRHA. “The NRHA All-Industry Conference is one more tool we provide, and allows independent retailers the opportunity to gather, network and learn from each other and from industry leaders. This year’s slate of speakers will present on a variety of relevant topics, giving attendees information they can take home to help them grow and improve their businesses.”
Sessions and Speakers
Some key sessions and speakers that will take place during the conference include:
· KEYNOTE: Unlocking True Value – Presenter: John Hartmann, President and CEO, True Value Co.
· Facing Forward: How a Hardware Retailer Caught Facebook’s Eye – Presenters: Tasha Hilderman, Vice President of Human Resources & Marketing and Sarah Rurka, Vice President of Marketing, Home Hardware Building Centre—Lloydminster
· Communicating with the Changing Consumer – Presenter: Jim Robisch, The Farnsworth Group
· Making E-Commerce a Reality – Presenter: Matt Woods, President and CEO of Woods Hardware
· Leaders Who Coach Win: Developing Inspired, Motivated Employees – Presenter: Mike Moore, co-author of “Build Trust” and a leadership, sales and peak performance coach
· The Steps to Increase Your Digital Footprint – A panel discussion featuring representatives from three retailers and Google; moderated by Matt Dockrell, Director of Partnerships, Pointy
· KEYNOTE: A Changing Approach to Retail – Presenter: Phillip Helms, regional vice president, Central Network Retail Group (CNRG)
· Increasing the Productivity and Profitability of Your Retail Space – Presenter: Gary Petz, co-founder of the Discovery Retail Group
In addition to the educational seminars, the Conference also offers opportunities to recognize the best of the best in the industry through NRHA’s awards programs.
· NRHA’s Top Guns Awards: Each year, NRHA honors some of the industry’s top performers. Find out how these retailers are innovating in their businesses, giving back to their communities and pushing the industry forward to continually rise to the top.
· Retailers’ Choice Awards: This program honors products on the rise, giving attendees a glimpse at the latest items to enhance their inventories.
During the Conference, there is an opportunity at every turn to meet someone with a new perspective. Whether attending for new products, new connections or new ideas, the NRHA All-Industry Conference is a great place to meet people who are from the same industry but who work with another wholesaler or serve a different market. It is an invaluable part of attending the conference.
To learn more about the NRHA All-Industry Conference or to view a complete speaker schedule, visit nrha.org/events/nrha-all-industry-conference/.