Doosan Bobcat announced the appointment of regional presidents and a new global organization and leadership structure. In this organizational structure, the newly created global groups – engineering, procurement and strategy – will work across all regions to fully integrate and leverage the power and scale of the company.
Consistent with this change, Doosan Bobcat announced the following leadership appointments, effective immediately.
• Mike Ballweber has been appointed president, Doosan Bobcat North America. Ballweber previously served as senior vice president, Commercial Business, Doosan Bobcat North America. Ballweber will be based out of Doosan Bobcat’s North American headquarters in West Fargo, ND.
• Gustavo Otero has been appointed president, Doosan Bobcat Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Gustavo previously served as vice president of Compact & Telehandlers, Doosan Bobcat EMEA. Otero will be based out of Doosan Bobcat’s Czech Republic office in Dobris.
• Troy Kraft has been named senior vice president, Global Engineering, Doosan Bobcat. Kraft has been leading the engineering function for nearly 12 years at Doosan Bobcat. Kraft will be based out of Doosan Bobcat’s North American Acceleration Center in Bismarck, ND.
• Alvaro Pacini has been named senior vice president, Global Procurement, Doosan Bobcat. Alvaro previously served as EMEA region president. Otero will be based out of Doosan Bobcat’s Czech Republic office in Dobris.
• Youngmin Kwon, as senior vice president, Global Strategy & Operational Excellence, Total Quality Management, will also be a member of the global leadership team. Youngmin will be based out of Doosan Bobcat’s office in Seoul, South Korea.
All the leaders named above will report directly to Doosan Bobcat CEO Scott Park.
“As a global company, we are taking these steps to become even more collaborative by sharing the best ideas and innovations around the world,” said Park. “I have great confidence in each of these leaders as they take on new and expanded roles and look forward to working with them to ensure our continued growth in the global marketplace.”