Dealer survey: Q2 business conditions were outstanding

A large percentage of OPE dealers who responded to the Q2 OPE Business Dealer Survey described their overall business conditions as either “very strong” or “good.”

With OPE dealership owners and operators from nearly 40 states participating, preliminary data shows that 32% said their overall business conditions were “very strong” and another 51% said they were “good,” leaving 83% of dealers picking one of the top two choices on a scale of “very strong,” “good,” “average,” “poor,” or “very weak.”

New unit or wholegood sales were on a similar pattern, with 36% reporting “very strong” sales and another 43% responding that new unit sales were “good” during Q2.

Service department sales were described as “very strong” by 48% of responding dealers.

Top wholegood brands representing by the participating dealers include Husqvarna, Echo, Stihl, Billy Goat, Toro, Honda Power Equipment, AriensCo, Snapper and Cub Cadet.

A total of 86 percent of the preliminary respondents own single locations.

Check out the OPE Business Enewsletter and the Fall edition of OPE Business magazine for further insights from the Q2 dealer survey.

— Dave McMahon, editor, dmcmahon at epgmediallc.com

OPE Business top story for outdoor power equipment
Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*