For model year 2022, Kawasaki has announced two new premium trim variations that will join its Mule side-by-side lineup.
The new 2022 Mule Pro-FXT Ranch Edition Platinum builds on the lush interior that can be found in the Ranch Edition, adding soft, high-quality leatherette seats as well as interior padding. Standard features include vehicle protection items like brush guard, headlight guards and a rear bumper.
Additional features on the new Ranch Edition Platinum include: a Warn VRX 45 powersport winch, quad LED headlights, cast aluminum wheels, under seat storage bin, rearview mirror, sun top and anti-cinch seatbelts in the front row. The Platinum version also adds premium color and badging, matching shoulder restraints and a rear passenger grab bar.
The second new trim variation in Kawasaki’s 2022 lineup is the Mule Pro-MX SE, which borrows design cues from the company’s Mule Pro-MX EPS LE model. The Pro-MX SE features a high-quality painted hood, premium color and graphics, and adds electronic power steering, cast aluminum wheels, inner LED headlights and a sun top. It comes equipped with a factory-installed 3,000-lb. winch with remote control for distanced operation.
Kawasaki has also made additional revisions to these side-by-sides:
- For 2022, the Mule Pro-MX series of side-by-sides are offered in five trim variations and some models come with electric power steering (EPS). Powered by a 695cc three-cylinder digital fuel injection gasoline engine that delivers 42.7lb-ft of torque, the Mule Pro MX features a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with an electronically selectable 2WD/4WD system and a dual-mode locking rear differential to enhance driver control in a variety of conditions.
- The Mule Pro-FX series offers three trim variations for 2022 and is a single-row side-by-side that seats three and has a bed big enough to fit a full-size pallet.
- The Mule Pro-FXR features increased recreational abilities and premium styling that further establishes the compact side-by-side as a dependable work partner.
- The Mule Pro-FXT series of side-by-sides offers six trim variations for 2022 and features a three- to six-passenger Trans Cab system and can easily transform from two rows of seating to a single row for additional cargo storage. Mule Pro-FXT models are powered by an 812cc three-cylinder, fuel injected gasoline engine that delivers 48 lb.-ft of torque.
- The three-passenger Mule Pro-DX line comes equipped with the largest cargo bed in its class, while the Mule Pro-DXT features a three- to six-passenger Trans Cab system that quickly converts the vehicle from single-row to double-row seating. For industrial or commercial customers, the Mule Pro-DXT FE is an optional Fleet Edition model featuring a plastic roof, high-visibility orange seat belts, horn and a universal key. Its bright white color scheme allows customers to personalize the vehicle with their logo.
Each Mule Pro side-by-side features a tough chassis and independent suspension front and rear. The suspension provides 8.7 inches of travel and excellent ground clearance. All Kawasaki Mule side-by-sides are backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
This information originally appeared in the July/August issue of OPE Business. Read the entire issue here.
Subscribe to OPExtra, our free weekly e-newsletter for outdoor power equipment dealers and distributors — just click on Enewsletter in the “go to” box.