GIE+Expo 2021 opens Wednesday, October 20th, at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, Kentucky.
If you’re attending the show, please be sure to stop by the OPE Business/EPG Media booth (#10215) to say “hello.” You can easily find us on the online expo floor plan provided by GIE+Expo.
Now might also be a good time to check out our GIE+Expo preview, if you haven’t already done so.
Keep in mind that GIE+Expo runs three days, October 20-22:
- Wednesday October 20: 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. is reserved for dealers only; open to all attendees 3 p.m. – 7 p.m.
- Thursday October 21: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., open to all attendees (inside and outside exhibits).
- Friday October 22: 9 a.m. – 2 p.m., all attendees (outdoor exhibits close at 1 p.m. on Friday).
Show officials have announced that beginning next year, the exposition will be renamed: the Equip Exposition. Attendees can visit the GIE+Expo/Equip booth (#1104) for more information and to get free registration for next year’s show. In addition, attendees can enter each day of the show to win prizes, including:
- Giveaways from Louisville and Equip Exposition;
- DJI Mini 2 More Combo Drone;
- Grand Prize Experience Equip Expo Giveaway Trip (from OPEI and Louisville Tourism), including a 3-night stay in downtown Louisville; airline and dining credits; and a Louisville Swag Bag.
See you at the show!