It is with great pleasure that we introduce our inaugural class of OPE Business Movers & Shakers. The OPEB Movers & Shakers awards program recognizes industry leaders who have shown the vision and leadership to move the industry forward in the past year.
Nominees could be from any company, group or organization that does business in the OPE industry – including manufacturers, distributors, suppliers, dealers or others. The primary requisites: They haven’t been afraid to take chances, they’ve embraced the many challenges facing the industry, and they have taken the opportunity to rethink the way they do business.
Drum roll, please – our 2021 Movers & Shakers are:
- Dennis Brazier, CEO/Owner, Altoz
- Jason Huber, Owner, Central Equipment
- Dave Johnson, OEM Solutions and Consulting, Constellation Dealership Software (Ideal Computer Systems)
- Jon Matson, Senior Director of Sales – North America, Briggs & Stratton
- Jordan Reha, District Sales Manager, Arrowhead Engineered Products/Stens
- Adam Smith, Territory Manager, Power Tool Company
Read our special section that showcases each of our 2021 Movers & Shakers in our November/December issue (beginning on page 15). Enjoy!