Honda Power Sports & Products has launched the new Honda EU3200i generator, the newest generator in the company’s Super Quiet EU series lineup.
More power: The Honda EU3200i provides 3,200 watts of power, which is 200 more watts than a Honda EU3000i Handi generator. In addition, users can double the available power by using an optional parallel kit linking a second EU3200i, boosting the total power to 6,400 watts.
Convenience counts: The Honda EU3200i offers a compact, lightweight design that makes the model easy to maneuver (and able to fit securely into RV storage compartments). At a compact 22.5 x 12 x 17.8 inches, the EU3200i has the smallest footprint of any model in the Honda 3,000-watt generator class. Adding to the maneuverability: integrated upper and lower handles and a weight of 59.1 pounds. It features an easy-start, no-choke design to power the unit on.
Built-in Bluetooth connectivity: Combined with the Honda My Generator BluetoothApp, this puts convenient, remote smartphone control in the palm of the user’s hand. The app lets the user monitor critical functions such as fuel level and power output, while the fuel-saving Honda Eco Throttle allows the generator’s engine to adjust its speed automatically to produce only the power needed for the application in use.
“Honda designed the all-new EU3200i to provide outdoor enthusiasts, who depend on portable generator power, what they want when it comes to the right power source. We listened to our customers, and they told us they want powerful output, portability, simple operation, long runtime and Honda dependability, quality and reliability,” says Kevin Mills, assistant vice president, sales operations, Honda Power Sports & Products. “Honda has incorporated the most advanced technologies of our portable generators into the popular 3,000-watt class, all while delivering high power and a space saving design. The new EU3200i is a game changer for the ultimate outdoor experience.”
Other EU3200i features include:
- Equipped with a 1.2-gallon fuel tank, the EU3200i offers exceptional fuel efficiency, in part because of the Honda Eco Throttle. The generator can operate for as long as 3.3 hours at rated load and 8.6 hours at ¼ load.
- The newest Super Quiet model operates at sound levels [54-58 dB(A)], as low as a conversation.
- The muffler and spark arrestor are both certified under USDA regulations to meet the standards for quiet, spark-free operation on public lands.
- The integrated Honda inverter technology provides power similar to that provided by a home outlet – as a result, the generator can provide clean, stable power for electronics such as smartphones, tablets, TVs and other sensitive devices.
- The EU3200i features the Honda Co-Minder system, an advanced carbon monoxide (CO) detection system designed to help protect users from injury or death from accidental carbon monoxide poisoning.
The Honda EU3200i is available now at Honda Premier dealers nationwide and will be available at all Honda Power Equipment dealers later this summer. The generator carries an MSRP of $2,999.
HONDA POWER SPORTS & PRODUCTS