There’s still plenty of time to get registered for the inaugural OPE Business Dealer Forum. M&H Equipment Service in Harwinton, Connecticut, is the latest outdoor power equipment dealership to commit to the Dealer Forum, being held Nov. 14-16 in Orlando at the Caribe Royale Hotel. The inaugural OPE Business Dealer Forum currently has 21 different OPE dealership locations from eight states being represented.
Fresh off being ranked No. 13 in the OPE Business Top 25 Dealership Instagram pages, the M&H crew will look forward to joining several other dealership owner/operators in Orlando. But don’t scour social media from afar like you’ve been doing this week. Book that reservation and engage with the only OPE dealer-focused conference on the calendar. You won’t have more food and drink alongside fellow dealership owner/operators than you will at the Dealer Forum.
Like other dealerships in attendance, M&H will be looking to gain a leg up on business heading into 2023 with their lineup of RedMax, Exmark, Walker, Altoz and Bob-Cat products.
Another addition to the lineup this week is Seabreeze Property Services, with locations in Portland, Topsham and Bangor, Maine. They will be in attendance as part of the Chenmark family of brands.
With less than one month until the kickoff of the inaugural OPE Business Dealer Forum in Orlando, owners and staff representing independent servicing dealerships in six different states have registered. Ferris is among the Silver-level sponsors at the inaugural event.
OPE dealerships that will have owners and/or staff in attendance at the 2022 OPE Business Dealer Forum Nov. 14-16 at the Caribe Royale Resort are as follows:
- Andersons’ Sales and Service, Louisville, KY
- Andersons’ Sales and Service, Madison, IN
- Andersons’ Sales and Service, Crestwood, KY
- Worcester’s, North Ridgeville, OH
- Gillum’s Service & Repair, Inc., Ashland, KY
- American Pride Power Equipment, Inc., Zanesville, OH
- Tom Wood Outdoor Equipment, Martinsville, IN
- Great Western Outdoor, Marion, NC
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Livingston, TN
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Byrdstown, TN
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Cookeville, TN
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Monticello, KY
- Power Pac Equipment, Marshfield, WI
- Country Sports Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Lang Equipment L.L.C. Wausau, Rothschild, WI
- Lang Equipment L.L.C. Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Lang Equipment L.L.C. Marshfield, Medford, WI
- M&H Equipment Service, Harwinton, CT
- Seabreeze Property Services, Portland, ME
- Seabreeze Property Services, Topsham, ME
- Seabreeze Property Services, Bangor, ME
Have you considered learning alongside these dealership owners and GMs as they get a leg up on 2023 sales? Come join us and learn from your dealer peers across the country. The OPE Business Dealer Forum will be held alongside a similar dealer-specific conference from our sibling brand, Powersports Business.
Sponsors of the 2022 OPE Business Dealer Forum are as follows:
Gold: MotoTV Networks
Your OPE dealership/company should join us in Orlando. Contact Peggy at email@example.com for details.
Here’s a look at the Caribe Royale courtesy of our friends over at Powersports Business. As we like to say at OPE Business headquarters in Minnesota, the snowfall is coming; soak up some final days of sunshine and build your business.