The Toro Company has released its new battery-powered 60V Max 21″ Stripe Mower. Featuring pro-level striping technology, the mower is designed to gives homeowners the ability to create a neighbor-envying lawn while surgically cutting and recutting grass into nutrient-rich clippings and delivering up to 65 minutes of runtime.
“The 60V Stripe platform is about delivering an effortless mowing experience while creating a quality, professionally striped space to enjoy with your family and friends,” says Christina Swanson, walk power mower marketing product manager at Toro. “Toro has invested its proven innovation and technology in this mower platform to allow our customers to have more fun creating an always-ready backyard experience.”
Toro’s new 60V Max 21″ Stripe Mower features:
- Pro-level striping technology built in, allowing users to create iconic striping patterns typically found on golf courses and sports fields. Striping allows homeowners to keep all the grass at the same height throughout the growing season, so each individual blade gets enough sun to thrive.
- A synthetic deck – the Stripe mower is up to 25-percent lighter than other battery-powered mowers, notes Toro.
- Up to 65 minutes of runtime on a single charge; capable of cutting up to 2/3 acre of grass.
- Adjustable speed knob and push-button start.
- Dual blades.
- High-beam, dual LED headlights.
- 10-inch-high rear wheels.
The 60V Stripe Mower is available in several combinations – from the tool only to packages including the battery (4.0Ah, 5.0Ah, 6.0Ah or 7.5Ah), Super Bagger, LED lights and rapid charger.
The Stripe Mower features the 60V Max Flex-Force Battery, which powers Toro’s full lineup of 75+ battery-powered tools – from handheld leaf blowers and trimmers to snow blowers and more..