Kubota Tractor has introduced the new SVL75-3 to its compact track loader lineup, replacing the company’s SVL75-2 model. The new SVL75-3 will be available at authorized Kubota dealerships beginning in May 2023.
“The new SVL75-3 really raises the bar for Kubota’s compact track loader line with the introduction of the first model in the -3 series,” says Jerry Corder, Kubota product manager, construction equipment. “With a wide range of performance and functionality improvements over its predecessor, and standard technology features included in the cab, operators are going to work faster and more efficiently on the jobsite.”
The SVL75-3 is powered by a 74.3-horsepower Kubota engine with higher maximum torque, allowing for quick and efficient work. It features a working range that includes: a rated operating capacity of 2,490 lbs. at 35 percent or 3,557 lbs. at 50 percent; an impressive 6,191 lbs. of breakout force; and a hinge pin height of 122.7 inches.
Its hydraulic system features an innovative Advanced Multifunction Valve (AMV), helping to ensure smooth movement of all hydraulic functions when operated simultaneously – allowing an operator to run the auxiliary hydraulics, bucket and loader arm functions at the same time with a lower risk of stalling. Plus, the Electronic Travel Torque Management System is designed to enable operators to work faster and with more power by constantly monitoring the load of the machine to optimally control hydraulic pump output according to the load, reducing engine stalls for smoother operation in tough conditions.
Other features on the new SVL75-3 include:
- Updated travel features include faster two-speed travel and an Advanced Auto Downshift system that automatically downshifts from high to low gear while making turns, immediately providing the maximum amount of torque needed when exiting a turn.
- Operators have the ability to change their travel response sensitivity with the choice of three track response settings: mild, normal and quick.
- Kubota’s new one-piece sealed cab to help prevent dirt, dust, rain and debris from entering the operator space while also reducing noise levels. Plus, a wide cab entrance and a sliding front door that can be opened regardless of the position of the bucket or loader arms (machine operation is possible with the door open).
- Front and rear LED work lights and a large upper windshield allows for increased operator visibility.
- A new 7-inch color LCD touch panel with jog dial comes standard, conveniently positioned to the front right of the operator for easy visibility and fast access. The LCD panel provides a wide range of functions and vital information, like battery charge, hydraulic oil and coolant temperature, auxiliary mode and fuel level.
- Keyless engine start, with the ability to save up to 51 user passcodes, plus an integrated Bluetooth radio that provides seamless streaming and hands-free calling (available in closed cab models only).