EGO has introduced a new 42-inch Z6 ZTR with E-Steer technology, designed to provide intuitive, precision steering. The new zero-turn can cut up to 2.5 acres on a single charge with its four included 56V 12.0Ah Arc Lithium batteries, and is fully expandable.
The new Z6 ZTR features four independent brushless motors, which deliver the power and performance of gas (22 hp gas-powered equivalent), while its adjustable hydraulic seat suspension is designed to deliver a comfortable mowing experience. The ride can be customized with an LCD interface featuring three driving modes: Control, Standard and Sport.
Other features include:
- Fully expandable – add more batteries to cut as many acres as needed
- 4–8 MPH speed
- 42-inch stamped cutting deck with zero-turn radius
- 10-position cutting height adjustments: 1.5 to 4.5 inches
- 3-in-1 function: mulching, bagging, side-discharge
- Bluetooth, USB charging port and phone holder
- 32 LED lights front, side and rear
- IPX4 weather-resistant construction
- 2.5-hour charge time with included Z6 charger and 4 x 12.0 Ah ARC Lithium batteries
- 5-year tool, battery and charger warranty with registration
Available accessories include: bagger kit, sun shade, onboard storage bin, cover, mulch plug, rear bumper bar, replacement blade kit, more.
The new 42-inch Z6 ZTR with E-Steer technology joins the company’s two existing Z6 models.