Milwaukee Tool has added to its M12 Outdoor Power Equipment lineup with the introduction of its new M12 Brushless Pruning Shears, designed to meet the needs of professional landscapers.
The new shears provide the power to cut up to 1-1/4-inch branches, and an integrated mode select board offers the ability to lock the blades into half-cut capacity mode, increasing cut speed by 40% versus full cut capacity mode. When paired with a Milwaukee M12 CP2.0 battery, the shears deliver up to 1,000 cuts per charge in ½-inch branches to drive ultimate productivity on the job, reports Milwaukee Tool.
Plus, the shears’ Active Blade Control provides users with the ability to match blade capacity to each cut’s unique need – the feature allows blade movement to mirror the trigger movement, allowing for more control in application. The M12 Brushless Pruning Shears’ lightweight, inline design allows for better maneuverability and control in tight access pruning.
Other features include:
- With the integration of M12 Brushless technology and a slim, ergonomic design, muscle effort is reduced by 75% compared to manual solutions.
- Cut Capacity (full): 1-1/4 in.; cut capacity (half): 5/8 in.
- Blade material: SK5 steel
- Length (tool only): 14.5 in.
- Weight (tool only): 2.9 lbs.
Available tool only (with wrist strap), or kit (also includes one M12 RedLithiumCP 2.0 Battery Pack, one M12 charger).
MSRP: $249 kit; $199 tool only. Launch date is July 2023.