The 26th annual Snow & Ice Symposium, sponsored by the Snow & Ice Management Association (SIMA), takes place June 13-16 in Hartford, Connecticut. The four-day event will feature an array of educational sessions, a tradeshow with nearly 150 exhibitors, networking events and more.
The Snow & Ice Trade Show component of the event will take place at the Connecticut Convention Center, Thursday (11:30 – 5:30) and Friday (9:45 – 12:45). In addition to the exhibitors themselves, the show floor will also feature bonus education at the Sideshow Lounge with short sessions presented by industry subject matter experts, plus the “ale trail” (5 bars that are sponsored by different exhibitors with a different beer and soda at each) and more. A tradeshow-only pass is available for $35 (in advance or the day of the show).
Here’s just a sampling of the companies that will exhibiting at the show, broken down by category:
- Snow-removal equipment: Altoz, BOSS Snowplow, Dawson, Fisher Engineering, Hyundai, John Deere, MTE, New Holland, SnowEx, Vermeer, Western Products.
- Ice-management equipment: Bauman, Buyers Products, Cargill, DownEaster, GVM, Iron Valley, SnowWolf, TrucBrush, Turbo Technologies.
- Ice-management materials: Pelican Chemicals, Eastern Salt, Hot Pink Deicer, ICL, Natural Alternative, OxyChem, Scotwood, Seneca Mineral.
- Software technology: FolioSoft, Aspire, CrewTracker Software, GPS Fleet, Linxup, Transblue, Vue Robotics, WeatherWorks, Yeti.
- Other: American Rock Salt, KEY Apparel, OTR, Riveer, Snowcaster, Spyker Spreaders, Timbren, Woolwax.
The full exhibitor list is available here.
Educational workshops and sessions for key roles in snow and ice will also be available. Day passes for educational sessions, including the tradeshow floor, will be available for $350 per person (non-members).