Dealer Spike, a digital solutions provider for the powersports, marine, trailer and outdoor power equipment industries, and Sheffield Financial, a retail financing solutions provider for more than 30 years, announce a strategic partnership to elevate the digital retail experience for dealerships and consumers.
The two companies state that integrating Sheffield’s pre-qualification process and online credit application into Dealer Spike’s digital retailing solution, called Payment Genie, will allow consumers to determine estimated monthly payments, and apply for financing at up to 5,000 eligible dealer websites across the United States.
Payment Genie incorporates the following:
- Competitive Interest Rates: Sheffield provides flexible retail financing solutions with competitive interest rates which will be integrated in Payment Genie for users to calculate estimated monthly payments.
- Sheffield Prequalification Process Integration: Applicants will be able to take the next step to determine which rates they qualify for with the integration of Sheffield’s Prequalification Process into the Payment Genie digital retail experience.
- Sheffield Application Integration: Applicants who are ready to purchase will be able to apply for financing with Sheffield Financial using the Payment Genie experience on the dealer website enabling them to save time at the dealership.
Value to Dealers
- Opportunity for Increased Sales: An integrated website allows applicants to estimate monthly payments and quickly access Sheffield Financial’s Prequalification Process with no impact to an applicant’s credit. Dealers will save time and resources with the ability to identify qualified buyers and accelerate the purchase process from online to in-store.
- Dynamic Lead Generation: Dealers will have immediate access to qualified leads which will allow them to provide their customers with a superior, frictionless, retail buying experience.
- Streamlined Sales Process: The integration between Payment Genie and dealers’ lead management systems will streamline the sales process, reduce paperwork and administrative tasks for both customers and dealership staff. This optimization improves staff efficiency, allowing more focus on personalized customer service.
“Our collaboration with Dealer Spike enables dealers to effortlessly incorporate Sheffield Financial’s innovative prequalification technology into their own Dealer Spike website. This fully integrated financing solution empowers digital shoppers to see if they prequalify without any impact to their credit,” said Jeff McKay, president of Sheffield Financial.
“This new partnership will help our dealers accelerate their business and make the buying process even more frictionless for their consumers,” said Tim MacDonald, CEO of LeadVenture, parent company of Dealer Spike.