Headquartered in Janesville, Wis., Certified Parts Corporation (CPC) recently celebrated its 30-year anniversary. CPC was founded on May 10, 1982, to meet the growing demand for obsolete new-old stock replacement parts.
While striving to maintain hard-to-find new-old stock replacement parts for out-of-production recreational vehicles, CPC has experienced significant growth in other ventures. CPC acquired certain assets of both TecumsehPower and Hoffco/Comet in 2009, and purchased Wisconsin Wagon Company, home of the Janesville Coaster Wagon, at the beginning of 2010.
In celebration of this significant growth and success, CPC held a picnic lunch at the company’s original location, 1111 W. Racine St., in order to share this moment with all of its employees, which have increased from three in 1982 to more than 50 in 2012.
Although CPC has experienced significant growth in its first 30 years, it continues to look toward adding team members through development of its products, brands and future company acquisitions.