The North American Equipment Dealers Association (NAEDA) recently announced the recipients of its Dealer’s Choice Award and Gold Level service awards for 2015. The awards are presented annually to manufacturers that receive exemplary ratings in 12 operational categories addressed in NAEDA’s Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey.
Recipients of the 2015 Dealer’s Choice Award were as follows:
* Full-line manufacturer: John Deere
* Tractor manufacturer: LS Tractor
* Shortline manufacturer: Vermeer
* Outdoor Power Equipment manufacturer: Grasshopper
“The Dealer’s Choice Award recognizes manufacturers that are doing an exceptional job of providing top-quality products, parts, service, and support to the industry,” said NAEDA Chair Blaine Bingham. “These companies are to be complimented on their efforts to excel and assist dealers in key areas of our business operations.”
Companies recognized for Gold Level service were as follows:
* Outdoor Power Equipment manufacturers: Echo, Exmark, Ferris, Scag, Shindaiwa, Stihl and Toro
* Tractor manufacturers: Branson Tractor, Kubota Tractor and Kioti Tractor
* Shortline manufacturers: Great Plains, Kuhn, Landoll, Land Pride, MacDon and Woods
In addition, Dixie Chopper was the recipient of the 2015 Most Improved award for attaining the greatest percentage of improvement in overall ratings from 2014.
“The NAEDA Dealer-Manufacturer Relations Survey is one of the most important services the association provides its members and the industry,” said Gail Halderman, chair of NAEDA’s Member Services Committee. “This year’s survey experienced a significant increase in dealer input as we received more than 6,000 manufacturer ratings. We are extremely pleased with the level of participation and proud of the benefit this survey provides.”
For additional information, visit www.naeda.com.