STIHL has introduced its 2021 product lineup, including innovations previously not available in the OPE space. Here’s the message from our friends at STIHL headquarters in Virginia Beach, Virginia:
This year has certainly been unprecedented and continues to be unpredictable. Despite the challenges of 2020, STIHL remains the number one selling brand of gasoline-powered handheld outdoor power equipment in America for 11 years running — a success miles tone that could only be achieved with the perseverance of our network of 10,000 authorized STIHL Dealers, and their dedicated customer base of homeowners and professionals.
“Faced with unprecedented challenges, STIHL Dealers and the many other essential American small businesses they serve played a vital role in keeping our country moving forward,” said Bjoern Fischer, president of STIHL Inc. “Much of the green industry remained open whenever possible and adapted to find new ways of doing business to support customers’ needs. At STIHL, we pledge to continue to work together to face these challenges head on, and to provide these essential businesses with the products needed to keep the positive momentum going today and into the future.”
NEW PRODUCT INNOVATIONS FORTHCOMING FROM STIHL
STIHL engineers continue to lead the way by spearheading new innovations to improve power and performance, delivering product solutions to get the job done. In defining the future of outdoor power equipment for more than 90 years, the STIHL legacy of innovation continues with expansions to its extensive lineup of gasoline, electric and battery-powered equipment.
NEW STIHL 135 Professional Battery Series
Legendary STIHL quality and performance in a commercial-grade battery package.
Part of the professional AP Battery Series, the STIHL 135 platform is packed with legendary STIHL quality and durability, delivering true commercial-grade power and performance comparable to gasoline-powered tools — all with zero exhaust emissions and low noise. All products feature an onboard battery slot and weather -resistant design, allowing professional users to keep working with less downtime. The 135 platform is assembled in America with many of the same drive and cutting components used in proven STIHL professional gas -powered products.
STIHL KMA 135 R KombiMotor
A powerful, versatile battery-powered multi-task tool
- The Ktv1A 135 R features performance comparable to STIHL gas-powered units with the same attachment compatibility.
- 14 different attachments empower professional landscape crews to efficiently take on a wide range of landscaping tasks on the jobsite.
- MSRP: $359.99 – Unit Only
STIHL FSA 135 and FSA 135 R Trimmers
Game-changing battery-powered trimmer performance for professionals
- With a brushless motor and the same drive and cutting components used in proven STIHL professional gas trimmers, the FSA 135 models deliver professional cutting performance comparable to STIHL gas units with zero exhaust emissions and low noise.
- Available in loop or bike handle design
- MSRP: $409.99-$459.99
STIHL HTA 135 Pole Pruner
An advanced battery-powered pole pruner that extends up to 73 feet, with commercial grade power and durability
- Featuring the same field -proven shaft and cutting components as found on STIHL gasoline-powered pole pruners, the HTA 135 delivers the cutting performance professional customers have come to expect from STIHL.
- The STIHL HTA 135 Pole Pruner combines commercial-grade power and durabi li t y comparable to gas, with quiet performance and zero exhaust emissions.
- MSRP: $609.99
STIHL HLA 135, 135 K 0 ° and HLA 135 0 °-145° Extended-Reach Hedge Trimmers
The most powerful battery-powered hedge trimmers in the STIHL line
- HLA 135 family of hedge trimmers offers two short shaft (K) designs as well as one long shaft length design, which can extend user’s reach up to 60 inches. The K versions are available with either a fixed or 145° adjustable cutting head. The long shaft version employs an adjustable 145° cutting head allowing greater flexibility for their extendedreach trimming needs.
- All models feature the same shaft, gearbox and cutting head as STIHL gas-powered models, delivering maximum performance and durability in a battery package.
- MSRP: $409.99-$469.99
HOME & GARDEN SOLUTIONS
STIHL HSA 26 Garden Shears
The fastest, most precise tool of its kind that fits in the palm of your hand
- The STIHL HSA 26 battery-powered garden shears will join the revolutionary STIHL GTA 26 battery-powered garden pruner in the expanding AS battery-powered garden tool line.
- With cutting speeds faster than the previous model, the HSA 26 provides precise and clean cuts for tasks such as trimming ornamental shrubs.
- MSRP: $129 .99 – Set
STIHL RE 110 Plus Pressure Washer
A premium corded-electric pressure washer with a built-in pressurized hose reel.
- Delivering 2,000 psi water pressure, the RE 110 Plus is designed to quickly and efficiently clean decks, driveways, automobiles, boats and more.
- The integrated pressurized hose reel allows utilization of the 23-foot hose at any length while never sacrificing spraying power.
- Model comes standard with an adjustable flat -jet nozzle, rotary nozzle and a detergent sprayer to tack le a variety of jobs around the home.
- MSRP: $349.99
LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE TRUSTED BY PROFESSIONALS
STIHL MS 400 C-M Chain Saw
Power and Performance Engineered for Professionals
- Featuring the industry’s first chain saw with a magnesium alloy piston, the
MS 400 C-M chain saw gives professional users added power and performance, without adding weight.
- Built with STIHL-Tronic engine technology to deliver low-emission, fuel-efficient performance under most operating conditions.
- A lifetime HD2 air filter reduces the number of costly filter replacements. And, the pre-separation system removes large debris before it even gets to the air filter, increasing run time between cleanings.
- Built with tree care and forestry professionals in mind, the powerful MS 40 0 C -M is designed to help tackle a variety of tasks including tree felling, bucking, and de-limbing.
- MSRP: $ 849.99 (with 16-inch bar & chain)
STIHL MS 500i Chain Saw
Iconic gasoline-powered chain saw featuring STIHL electronically controlled fuel- injection technology.
- The STIHL MS 500i is the first-ever chainsaw on the worldwide market with electronically controlled fuel injection.
- This new STIHL innovation provides professional users with impressive acceleration, incredible power-to-weight ratio, and no choke for easier starting.
- Designed and built exclusively for forestry personnel and tree service professionals to take on tree felling, bucking or de-limbing tasks.
- MSRP: $1,249.99 with 25-inch bar and chain
Prices may vary and are subject to change.