ECHO Incorporated today announced the launch of its first high-pressure fire pump, the FP-2126. The FP-2126 High-Pressure Fire Pump is designed to aid in fire extinguishing or helping to control a fire until firefighters arrives.
Powered by a dependable, easy-to-start HONDA GX200 engine, the FP-2126 is ideal for farm and ranch owners, homeowners in rural areas, and waterfront properties. It can be used for controlling fire on buildings, brush, and wooded areas, can help protect agriculture and livestock and can be used for irrigation, fish farms, or removing water from ditches. Users can tap into any nearby stream, pond, pool or shallow well for their water source.
Key features of the FP-2126 High-Pressure Portable Pump include:
• Aluminum pump and impeller extends pump life by reducing corrosion
• 20” wheels for easy transport over rough terrain
• 12’ in length intake hose with strainer and foot valve
• Onboard storage for intake hose, discharge hose, priming jug and spray nozzle
• Maximum 65’ spray distance provides plenty of power to reach second story homes
• 50’ in length discharge hose
• Adjustable spray nozzle
• MSRP $999.99
The FP-2126 also marks a third new category to ECHO’s growing brand portfolio this year. In October, ECHO announced the addition of wheeled trimmers and chipper/shredders to their product lineup. The FP-2126 will feature a 3-year consumer and 1-year commercial warranty.