Earlier this month, ECHO Incorporated made history by announcing the addition of three new chainsaws to its lineup, including the CS-2511P, the lightest chainsaw in the world.
About ECHO’s CS-2511P
Weighing only 5.7 pounds (without bar and chain), ECHO’s CS-2511P is the lightest gas-powered rear-handle chainsaw in the world with the most power in its class.
Perfect for arborists, farmers/ranchers, hunters, carvers and homeowners, the saw is ideal for climbing, working in a bucket truck, pruning or brush clearing.
The CS2511P is available with either a 12-inch or 14-inch bar length.
Main features of the CS-2511P include:
• Light weight
• Compact body, for easy maneuverability
• Highest power to weight ratio in its class
• Spring-assist starter that reduces starting effort
• G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ for longer air filter life
• Two-piece mesh air filter is easy to clean
• Adjustable clutch-driven oiler reduces oil usage
• MSRP for the 12-inch: $399.99
• MSRP for the 14-inch: $409.99