Steel Green Manufacturing has increased the liquid capacity of its SG46 zero-turn sprayer/spreader from 30 gallons to 50 gallons – without increasing its physical dimensions.
“We have made the SG46 even more productive and versatile,” says Brent Mills, senior product specialist and co-founder of Steel Green Manufacturing. “With all the power and spreading capacity of our largest model in a more compact size – and now with a 50-gallon spray capacity – the SG46 is perfect for both large commercial properties and residential properties.”
In addition to its new 50-gallon liquid capacity, the SG46 sprayer/spreader holds up to 320 pounds of granular products with its Spyker 220-pound hydraulic-driven granular system and dual high-density poly fertilizer trays.
Other features on the SG46 include:
- A 23.5-hp Kawasaki engine
- 3-section variable spray control (up to 8 ft.)
- Variable spread width (up to 25 ft.)
- 200,000 sq.-ft. coverage per fill (based on using ¼-gallon spray nozzles)
- Stainless steel side deflector
- Breakaway boom with hidden plumbing
- 22-in. rear wheels for additional hillside stability
- 5-gallon fuel capacity
- 10-mph maximum transport speed
The company also offers a kit to transform the SG46 into an all-liquid, high-volume, dual boom sprayer, with up to 99 gallons of spraying capacity.
Price of the 50-gallon SG46: $13,395.
STEEL GREEN MANUFACTURING