Curtis Industries, LLC, has launched its Premium Air-Conditioned Cab for the Ferris ISX 3300 zero-turn mowers.
The new Curtis Premium Air-Conditioned Cab offers users the ultimate in operator comfort – protection from the heat, sun, rain, dust and insects.
Cab features include a state-of-the-art, lightweight aluminum design, complemented by tinted, hard-coated, scratch-resistant polycarbonate windshield and doors. The Curtis high-performance air conditioning system utilizes a belt-driven, automotive-style mechanical compressor for maximum cooling performance.
The Premium Curtis Cab boasts:
• High-performance air conditioning, to keep your dealership’s customers cool on the hottest of days
• Tinted, hard-coated polycarbonate windshield and doors
• Large clear doors and windshield offer exceptional visibility
• Lockable, rear pin-hinged doors for easy entry and exit
• Doors remove easily – without tools
• Drop-on cab design, reduces installation time and complexity
• A/C system comes pre-charged from the factory
• Fits mowers with either 61-inch or 72-inch deck
• Easy fuel tank access
“We are extremely excited to add the Ferris ISX 3300 to our lineup of Premium Air Conditioned Cabs for zero-turn mowers,” said John Davis, vice president of Sales for Curtis Cabs. “Many consumers and dealers have requested we build a cab for their mower – and we believe Ferris customers are a good match for our High Performance Air Conditioning Premium Cab System. We’ll be at the Equipment Expo in October to show off the the Cab.”
A full line of Cab Accessories is available including:
• Optional Pantograph Front Wiper-Washer
• Roof Mounted Powerful Work Lights
• Overhead Console
• Exterior Mirrors
With less than one month until the kickoff of the inaugural OPE Business Dealer Forum in Orlando, owners and staff representing independent servicing dealerships in six different states have registered. Ferris is among the Silver-level sponsors at the inaugural event.
OPE dealerships that will have owners and/or staff in attendance at the 2022 OPE Business Dealer Forum Nov. 14-16 at the Caribe Royale Resort are as follows:
- Andersons’ Sales and Service, Louisville, KY
- Andersons’ Sales and Service, Madison, IN
- Andersons’ Sales and Service, Crestwood, KY
- Worcester’s, North Ridgeville, OH
- Gillum’s Service & Repair, Inc., Ashland, KY
- American Pride Power Equipment, Inc., Zanesville, OH
- Tom Wood Outdoor Equipment, Martinsville, IN
- Great Western Outdoor, Marion, NC
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Livingston, TN
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Byrdstown, TN
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Cookeville, TN
- Ag1 Farmers Co-op, Monticello, KY
- Power Pac Equipment, Marshfield, WI
- Country Sports Inc., Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- Lang Equipment L.L.C. Wausau, Rothschild, WI
- Lang Equipment L.L.C. Marshfield, Marshfield, WI
- Lang Equipment L.L.C. Marshfield, Medford, WI
Have you considered learning alongside these dealership owners and GMs as they get a leg up on 2023 sales? Come join us and learn from your dealer peers across the country. The OPE Business Dealer Forum will be held alongside a similar dealer-specific conference from our sibling brand, Powersports Business.
Click here to view the 2022 OPE Business Dealer Forum schedule.
Click here to register for the 2022 the OPE Business Dealer Forum, being held Nov. 14-16 at the Caribe Royale Resort in Orlando.
Sponsors of the 2022 OPE Business Dealer Forum are as follows:
Gold: MotoTV Networks
Silver: Stanley Black & Decker, Ideal Computer Systems, TD, Ferris, ARI, Dealer Spike and Synchrony.
Your OPE dealership/company should join us in Orlando. Contact Peggy at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Here’s a look at the Caribe Royale courtesy of our friends over at Powersports Business. As we like to say at OPE Business headquarters in Minnesota, the snowfall is coming; soak up some final days of sunshine and build your business.