Polaris Off Road has expanded its UTV lineup with the return of its Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition and Ranger SP 570 NorthStar and Ranger Crew SP 570 NorthStar Edition designed for the rancher, farmer and landowner.
The Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition features exclusive Texas badging elements and more capability to tackle tough jobs. The 2023 Ranger Crew XP 1000 Texas Edition starts at $24,299 U.S. MSRP; its features include:
- Custom styling – The Texas Edition comes with exclusive Texas badging, unique colors and graphics and is fully customizable.
- Towing and hauling confidence – Class-leading 2,500-lb. towing and 1,000-lb. bed capacity, plus a factory-installed 4,500-lb. winch with synthetic rope and autostop.
- All-day comfort – A factory-installed poly sport roof and contoured seats with back bolsters for all day comfort.
- Built for Texas – Ability to tackle tough terrain with high clearance arched A-arms and 8-ply 29-in. Pro Armor tires that provide 14 in. of ground clearance and durability.
- Powerful LED lighting – High-intensity LED headlights provide improved visibility.
- Remain in charge – Phones and small electronic devices can be powered with a new USB charging port in the dash.
The Ranger SP 570 NorthStar edition returns in 2023 and boasts a fully enclosed cab and factory-installed heating, enabling customers to comfortably extend the use of their vehicle through the winter.
The Ranger SP 570 and Crew SP 570 NorthStar Edition features include:
- Pro Shield cab system – Full-cab delivers comfort and protection from rain, dust and cold weather with full crank-down windows doors and front and rear panels for added comfort.
- Work, play in comfort – Heating and ventilation to allow for year-round use of the vehicle.
- Redefined powerful LED lighting – New for 2023, LED headlights allow users to work with more confidence in low-light conditions.
- Added protection – New mud guards prevent debris collection under the cab for less clean up and more durability.
- Capability – Factory-equipped Polaris Pro HD 3,500-lb. winch with synthetic rope and autostop adds the confidence to take on any task with ease.
- Charged on the move – A new USB charging port in the dash enables users to stay charged and connected while on the move.
The 2023 Ranger SP 570 NorthStar Edition starts at $19,299 U.S. MSRP; the 2023 Ranger Crew SP 570 NorthStar Edition starts at $21,999 U.S. MSRP.