Mean Green has announced the Fury, a compact stand-on mower designed to allow access to areas that most other commercial mowers are too wide to enter. Available in both a 32- and 36-inch mowing width, the Fury ZTR is designed to easily move through gates and navigate tight spaces for quick and efficient mowing.
“We’re excited to expand our line of commercial-grade mowing solutions and give landscape professionals a perfect option to complete their fleets with the Fury,” says Matt Bieber, president of chore products for Generac, parent company of Mean Green. “Small gateways, tight spaces and narrow pathways are quick and easy to navigate thanks to the compact Fury, one of the narrowest battery-powered, stand-on mowers available in the market.”
The Fury’s standard features include:
- Available with either a side- or rear-discharge mulching deck.
- 11kWh fixed battery (24-hp equivalent) that runs for up to 7 hours on a single charge at speeds up to 9mph, and recharges in as little as 5 hours.
- Impulse Drive System (IDS), to generate superior power and weight-carrying capacity.
- 4-inch interactive touchscreen display – lets the operator choose high/low blade speed and high/low drive speed; displays battery charge level, machine operation status, hour meter, and service notifications.
- Blade-performance monitor – Displays speed and performance of each blade to help the operator maintain optimal mowing efficiency and quality of cut.
A 5-year or 1500-hour commercial battery warranty is also standard. Optional equipment includes LED floodlight kit; LED amber flashing beacon; aluminum grass catcher; jack kit.
Earlier this year, Mean Green announced the opening of a new facility in Hamilton, Ohio, to meet the growing interest and demand for electric-powered, zero-turn mowers.